What is Juvederm Vollure?
This particular cosmetic hyaluronic acid dermal filler aims to treat mild to moderate facial wrinkles, smile lines, and folds that naturally occur on the lower part of the face. Using Vycross technology, Juvederm Vollure replenishes the skin and fills in facial wrinkles that come with age. Furthermore, Vollure is equipped to hold moisture for your skin without introducing an excess of water. When the skin gets too much water, it can affect the amount of moisture you get, making the skin appear old and washed out. This is why hyaluronic acid is a critical substance for appearing and feeling younger.
What is it Used For?
- Treat the lines that develop in the corners of the mouth, jawline, and chin
- Add volume to the wrinkles that form in the corns of the mouth and nose
- To fill in wrinkles and other lines that are mild to moderate
- To breathe new life into the lower section of your face
These are just a handful of the areas that Juvederm Vollure can effectively treat. We encourage you to contact Euro Image Med Spa today to learn more about Juvederm Vollure and whether or not this injectable is a good option for you.
Benefits of Juvederm Vollure
Juvederm Vollure aims to improve the quality and longevity of wrinkle treatment while addressing your individual needs all at once. Some of the top benefits of this particular product include:
- Adds natural-looking volume to the face
- Noticeable improvement in three to six months
- Continued results for upwards of 18 months
- Balanced, even skin tone
- Youthful, glowing appearance
Juvederm Vollure has the longest-lasting effects for smile lines and other unwanted wrinkles in the lower part of the face. To learn more or schedule an appointment, please contact Euro Image Med Spa.